Original Price: 11.50$
“Live is hard enough!”, William said.
“Lets get some drinks and Fun in the Neptuns Bar on Aplha Prime!”
Your search is over, Privateer! Finally we opened our first Bar to give all of you unrestful travellers in space a place to rest and
have a pint.
The Neptuns Bar is a huge place, build in modular way, so you can assemble the parts you need, place the items where you
which and create a complete individual space for your space-cowboys. Dont waste time in looking for single items to be
assembled. This is the one you need, bountyhunter!
Out of the box, this set contains:
Figures and Props:
– seven room parts in modular build (Check the below product pictures for a schematic view)
– boned tabled figure, single and in set. The chairs are boned items, so you have one figure with bones to move the chairs
Very easy to handle
– Set of relaxing couches, as set and as single
– A Bar
– A stool Figure for the bar, the stools are boned items so you can move them along
– a stage prop plus a separate pole for some sexy strip dance
– Ball light props
– Round standing tables as set and as single
– Posters for the Walls
– Bottles for the bar
– Smart Props (A drinking glas and a beer bottle)
– Room parts with Doors can open the doors through a morph inject
– The windowd room parts can open and close the blindings
– Two Individual Bar Signs “Neptuns Bar” and “Venus Inn”
– Modular Light sets for the various room parts (P1-P7)
– Ball Lights
– Stage Lights
– Bar Lights
– Sign Lights
– Sun Lights
– 23 Poses for M4 and V4
– 6 Special Pole Dancer Poses
– different Cameras spotting to various areas of the Bar
The entire set can be reassembled and used as a SciFi Canteen as well. So you can assemble stools, chairs and use one of the over
30 boxed poses to make this look like a star carrier canteen.
This package is so packed with stuff, you probably need a while to find it all out. Really a lot of value for your space credits, privateer!
The set corresponds to our other SciFi 2260 Series Products such as the Medical Sick Bay and the 2260 Apartment.
The modularity of the set makes it easy to work even with long focal lenses and keeps rendering memory low as you
only need to load and apply the set parts you need.
The set has been defined to work with even lower render settings and should still then deliver good quality.
Its designed to work in Poser 6 upward. It may work in D/S 3, however, its not supported through 3-D-C. We did D/S Testing,
and found all objects etc run fine. However, one shader has been Poser exclusive but you may not recognize.